1. This semi-automatic pizza machine can be used to make pizza base. When the dough is squeezed by the upper roller, it will become a thin, elliptical dough piece, and the dough piece after the first extrusion is quickly rotated by 90° by hand and then pressed through the lower roller; A circular patch will be made, slightly trimmed by hand, and a round pizza bottom will be successfully made.
2. Due to the swell-able elasticity of the flour, the thinnest actual thickness of the extrusion is 2 mm.
3. Suitable for pizza and pastry, etc.;Tilt the inlet and automatically press the surface;
4. Stainless steel material;Safe food resin roller;Optional pedal control;
5. The thickness of the pressing surface is 1-10mm;The roller is covered by a transparent cover to make the operation safer;